HBase, mail # dev - Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer
lars hofhansl 2012-11-11, 06:35
The PMC voted for Jesse Yates as the newest HBase committer.

Jesse hardly needs any introductions. He has been working on HBase for while and restarted the work on HBase snapshots.
Even though he has spent time working on Accumulo we're welcoming him as a convert to the HBase community :)

Welcome Jesse! Keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.

-- Lars