MapReduce, mail # user - Need help when running 2TB data

+
超级塞亚人 2013-04-25, 12:02
Re: Need help when running 2TB data
Nitin Pawar 2013-04-25, 12:40
Failed task can be because the task failed to report to JT or anything. Did
your job finished successfully?

If not do you have further logs available?
On Apr 25, 2013 5:45 PM, "超级塞亚人" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>   I am facing a problem after I ran a 2TB data. It says the job is
> completed but there are 4 failed tasks. Here is the information:
>   java.lang.Throwable: Child Error
>  at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskRunner.run(TaskRunner.java:271)
>   Caused by: java.io.IOException: Task process exit with nonzero status of
> 126.
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskRunner.run(TaskRunner.java:258)
>
> Does anybody know the reason?
> Thank you very much!

+
sudhakara st 2013-04-27, 19:12