HBase >> mail # dev >> DISCUSSION: Move to GIT?

Re: DISCUSSION: Move to GIT?
+1.  I've actually only used SVN to commit patches.

I'd suggest we maintain the same commit style (straight line rebased
commits per release branch, branches off trunk for major features) after
the move to git as opposed to the github style (lots of branch/merges).

Jon.

// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera
// [EMAIL PROTECTED]