Avro >> mail # user >> Why is Avro 1.4.1 not in Maven Central?

+
Ryan Holmes 2010-11-23, 04:17
+
Doug Cutting 2010-11-23, 17:13
+
Tatu Saloranta 2010-11-23, 17:42
+
Ken Krugler 2010-11-23, 17:45
+
Tatu Saloranta 2010-11-23, 17:49
+
Ryan Holmes 2010-11-23, 19:30
+
Lin Guo 2010-12-03, 02:00
Re: Why is Avro 1.4.1 not in Maven Central?
Yes, Avro became a top level project and it can now be found here:

    http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/avro/avro/

Cheers,

 - Bruce

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Lin Guo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I only see version up to 1.3.3 in
> http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hadoop/avro/
>
> am I using a wrong one?
>
> On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Ryan Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Tatu Saloranta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:

>  It

> >> Ah, sorry, my comments were assuming Sonatype repo, that indeed has an
> >> extra step. But obviously Apache's would be different.
> >>
> >> -+ Tatu +-
> >
> > I see it in Maven Central now. Thanks everyone!

+
Lin Guo 2010-12-03, 21:04