Hive >> mail # user >> hive giving issue with the errors

+
Hsuan-Yi Chu 2013-04-10, 02:20
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-04-10, 07:15
+
Hsuan-Yi Chu 2013-04-10, 07:22
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-04-10, 07:31
+
Hsuan-Yi Chu 2013-04-10, 07:40
Re: hive giving issue with the errors
hive version you mentioned has the fix provided on JIRA

I am not sure about if hadoop being the older version can cause this. Lets
see if any hive/hadoop dev comments the jackson dependency

--
Nitin Pawar