Hive, mail # user - hive giving issue with the errors

Re: hive giving issue with the errors
Nitin Pawar 2013-04-10, 07:57
hive version you mentioned has the fix provided on JIRA

I am not sure about if hadoop being the older version can cause this. Lets
see if any hive/hadoop dev comments the jackson dependency

--
Nitin Pawar