Zookeeper, mail # user - Error Path when creating a node

Re: Error Path when creating a node
Camille Fournier 2013-03-20, 22:06
Did you create this path on the unix file system, or in ZooKeeper?
ZooKeeper isn't reading the unix file system for nodes, it's reading its
own internal data tree. You need to create the nodes in ZooKeeper.