HBase >> mail # user >> Zookeeper issue? (ConnectionLoss for /hbase/hbaseid)

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-15, 23:19
Re: Zookeeper issue? (ConnectionLoss for /hbase/hbaseid)
HBase stop/start did not helped...
ZooKeeper stop/start did not helped..

I reduced the code to the minimum:
config = HBaseConfiguration.create();
config.set("hbase.zookeeper.quorum", "cube");
new HBaseAdmin(config);

But still getting the exception.

On the same machine, bin/hbase zkcli is working fine giving me a
result to get /hbase.
bin/hbase shell is working fine too.

I'm a bit lost here. I tryied to google the issue with no much
results. I will continue to dig...

JM

Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-16, 01:44
+