Pig >> mail # user >> PigStorage problem for nested structures?

PigStorage problem for nested structures?
if I have a field that contains ",", and I add it to a tuple,

then  then tuple becomes part of a row  in a relation.

I STORE the relation using PigStorage.
so each row is a nested tuple.

then the "," in the content can not be distinguished from the separator
used by pigStorage.

what is the easiest way out of this?
(preprocessing to escape "," ? another more powerful storage format? )

thanks
Yang