HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase - Secondary Index

+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-04, 08:10
+
Jan Van Besien 2012-12-04, 19:24
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-05, 11:04
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 11:28
Re: HBase - Secondary Index
Also the WalObserver hooks were also used to ensure that the append to WAL
happens thro them.

Regards
Ram

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:58 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Anoop for the reply.  I was planning to reply if not from you.
>
> Regards
> Raml
>

> On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Anoop Sam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jan
>>          Yes we guarentee the consistency between user table and index
>> table. The put operation will be handled as a transactional way so as to
>> make sure the data is added to both tables or reverted back from both. Some
>> new CP hooks we have added for this obviously.
>>
>> -Anoop-

+
Jan Van Besien 2012-12-05, 15:12
+