HBase, mail # user - Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?

+
Stack 2013-02-01, 19:06
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-02-01, 21:14
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-01, 21:19
Re: Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?
Stack 2013-02-05, 04:25
How about the first or second week in April?

Our hosts are amenable to doing it then (Unless I hear objection, will go
ahead and schedule first week of April).

St.Ack
On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Andrew Purtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Same here, I'll be in Asia.
>

> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Seems a bit close to the other meetup on 02/28 in the South Bay but
> > maybe because it's in SF it's ok.
> >
> > No personal preference since I'll be on the other side of the pond.
> >
> > J-D
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Any preference for date?
> > >
> > > You all good w/ it?
> > >
> > > AdRoll have kindly offered to host.
> > >
> > > If you want to talk anything hbasey, write me off list.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > St.Ack
> >

> --
> Best regards,