HBase >> mail # user >> Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?

Re: Meetup in March in San Francisco. Any preference for 3/12 or 3/13 or 3/14?
How about the first or second week in April?

Our hosts are amenable to doing it then (Unless I hear objection, will go
ahead and schedule first week of April).

St.Ack