Drill >> mail # dev >> Make a distribution of documentation for Drill

Make a distribution of documentation for Drill
As of now Drill documentation is scattered in couple of wiki pages. I
 think it would be a good idea to make a standard documentation
distribution as part of the binary distribution
(apache-drill-*-docs.tar.gz).
As a starter point we can start with the followings;

1. Installations guide.
2. Quick starter guide.
3. Developer guide.

If you agree I would like to work on this.

Rajika