Sqoop >> mail # user >> Java to Sqoop commands

Re: Java to Sqoop commands
Hi Cyril,
I do understand that your second computer might not be connector to the internet, however it's very hard to help you without logs. Would you mind saving entire generated log with the exception and your classpath into file and move it to a computer where you have internet connectivity and share that with us? (floppy, usb stick, ...)

Jarcec