MapReduce >> mail # user >> I need some raw big data

I need some raw big data
Hello, I'm Steve who need some raw big data for studying mapreduce
programming. Where can i find them? especially those about weblog, traffic
info etc. My English is not so well, if you can give me a URL which
directly help me download the big file, That'll be great.
Waiting for your reply......
+
Harsh J 2012-12-07, 15:48
+