Zookeeper >> mail # user >> multi ops support from zkpython

+
wilsonny371@...) 2012-12-13, 02:06
Re: multi ops support from zkpython
As an alternative to zkpython you could also use Kazoo, which supports
multi-operations - see
https://kazoo.readthedocs.org/en/latest/basic_usage.html#transactions

Hanno

+