Hive >> mail # user >> hive map reduce output

hive map reduce output
hi,

I've use hive map reduce to process some log files. I found out that hive
will output like "num1 rows loaded to table_name" message every run. But the
"num1" not equal to "select count(1) from table_name" execute result.

I think this should be a bug. If we can not count the right num, why we
output that message?