Pig >> mail # dev >> Is it known that you can't use rank as a column name?

Is it known that you can't use rank as a column name?
I am getting weird errors. I assume this is because of the rank operator,
and it is a non-backwards compatible change that could break scripts (it is
breaking some scripts on our end).

Wanted to see what people knew before trying to make this work in the
parser.

I updated the JIRA, but wanted to hit the broader list of devs.