Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop Case Studies?

Re: Hadoop Case Studies?
At any large company that makes heavy use of Hadoop, you aren't going to
find any concise description of all the ways that hadoop is used.

That said, here is a concise description of some of the ways that hadoop is
(was) used at Yahoo:

http://www.slideshare.net/ydn/hadoop-yahoo-internet-scale-data-processing