Hadoop, mail # user - Hadoop Case Studies?

Re: Hadoop Case Studies?
Ted Dunning 2011-02-28, 04:38
At any large company that makes heavy use of Hadoop, you aren't going to
find any concise description of all the ways that hadoop is used.

That said, here is a concise description of some of the ways that hadoop is
(was) used at Yahoo:

http://www.slideshare.net/ydn/hadoop-yahoo-internet-scale-data-processing