 From: Job Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 12:26 AM
Subject: HBase: Paralel Query

Hi All,

How can we configure Hbase  inorder to perform multythreading/parallel query faster .

These are some bits from my analysis:

Each Thread contain 10 query ( Random)

Tread        H2(Msec)  Phoenix(Msec)
  1            34             215
  2            63             222
  4            120           324
  6            200          340
  8           250           460
  10         350          560
  12          410         592

I have to find some points in the graph ploted with these values where lines are intercepting .
So I need hbase to perform well with multythreaded condition .
Best Regards,
Job M Thomas