HBase >> mail # user >> tumblr and hbase

tumblr and hbase
Curious if anyone knows how tumblr is using hbase?

To me it seems most people use hbase for log related data, not their
primary store for their most crucial data like say a blog post.

Maybe I'm wrong, so I was hoping someone could shed some light on this.

thanks in advance.