Pig >> mail # user >> Pig jobs - get stdout and stderr

Re: Pig jobs - get stdout and stderr
I just want to capture stdout and stderr stream into files for each
job. I did some work with Hive in the past, and Hive allows you to get
the stdout and stderr streams for each job. I thought that's what the
ExecJob interface provides, but I guess the concrete implementation is
not there for now.

I'll look into writing a log4j appender, thanks Rohini.