Flume >> mail # user >> Flume Async HBase Sink not working

+
nagesh 2013-06-12, 12:16
Flume Async HBase Sink not working

Hi,
I am new to flume. I have tried HBaseSink it is working and hbase puts
also working. But, when I changed it to Async HBase Sink flume not
putting any info. to HBase. I am not getting any warnings or error while
using Async Hbase Sink. But, still puts not working.
Can any one please help to get out of this issue.
+
iain wright 2013-06-18, 16:27
+
nagesh 2013-06-20, 04:34