Flume >> mail # user >> Flume Async HBase Sink not working

Flume Async HBase Sink not working

Hi,
I am new to flume. I have tried HBaseSink it is working and hbase puts
also working. But, when I changed it to Async HBase Sink flume not
putting any info. to HBase. I am not getting any warnings or error while
using Async Hbase Sink. But, still puts not working.
Can any one please help to get out of this issue.