From: Baraa Mohamad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 1:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: XMLLoader

thank you very much for your answer, but in fact I cannot see how that could
help me.

what I want to do with XMLLoader is that supposing we have the following xml
file
<Dicom>
      <attr tag="00020000" vr="UL" len="4">180</attr>
       <attr tag="00020001" vr="OB" len="2">00\01</attr>
</Dicom>

if I want for example filter the files that contaim the tag==00020000 and
attr==180

can I do that ?
is the xmlloader will consider all the attribute line( <attr tag="00020000"
vr="UL" len="4">180</attr> )  as a string , so I have to write a dedicated
parser in order to read the values?

please if you have any examples that uses XMLLoader ,they could help me

thank you

regards