MapReduce >> mail # user >> eclipse plugin for hadoop 0.22.0

Re: eclipse plugin for hadoop 0.22.0
thanks for the link...will definitely try that.

in the meanwhile, my jps shows namenode, datanode, jobtracker but not the
task tracker. although there are no errors logged in the corresponding task
tracker log.

what do you think is the problem?