Pig >> mail # user >> Parse data with multiple delimiters and transpose rows and columns

Parse data with multiple delimiters and transpose rows and columns
*Hi *
*
*
*I have a file that has data as follows *
*
**AA*:11,22,33;*BB*:144,244,344;*CC*:yny;*DD*:11,33;*EE*:144,344 ; 11111

I need output as follows. How do I write PIG script for this

 Event key

AA

BB

CC