Hadoop >> mail # user >> Start learning and using Hadoop

Re: Start learning and using Hadoop
I feel that Yahoo tutorial on hadoop is much better compared to the
remaining ones .. It can be found at the following link

http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/

The following link describes in detail how to install and run the basic
commands of hadoop and HDFS

http://www.michael-noll.com/wiki/Running_Hadoop_On_Ubuntu_Linux_%28Single-Node_Cluster%29

Hope these links are useful to you .

Thanks.