Sqoop, mail # user - Connection refused while Job Submission - Sqoop Client API

+
Manish Meshram 2013-09-23, 10:45
+
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-23, 17:41
+
Manish Meshram 2013-09-24, 05:52
Re: Connection refused while Job Submission - Sqoop Client API
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-09-24, 06:24
Manish,

Have you given your mapreduce cluster access to your database? it will be
using the credentials in the Connection you created to distribute the
process of importing into HDFS.

-Abe

+
Manish Meshram 2013-09-24, 07:12