HDFS >> mail # user >> final the dfs.replication and fsck

Re: final the dfs.replication and fsck
Hello Patai,

Has your configuration file change been copied to all nodes in the cluster?

Are there applications connecting from outside of the cluster?  If so, then
those clients could have separate configuration files or code setting
dfs.replication (and other configuration properties).  These would not be
limited by final declarations in the cluster's configuration files.
 <final>true</final> controls configuration file resource loading, but it
does not necessarily block different nodes or different applications from
running with completely different configurations.

Hope this helps,
--Chris