HBase >> mail # user >> HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should

+
Ted Yu 2013-01-23, 18:25
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-24, 02:23
+
Amit Sela 2013-01-24, 11:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-26, 00:39
+
Amit Sela 2013-01-26, 15:31
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-26, 16:40
+
Infolinks 2013-01-26, 16:53
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-26, 17:15
Re: HBASE-7114 Increment does not extend Mutation but probably should
The increment has many columns: impressions_country, clicks_country, etc.
And these counters count events in our system. Since we don't have an "all
countries" event, I thought it would be best to do that with a
RegionObserver (each row has it's own counters so no risk in going outside
the region right ?) .

+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-26, 18:30
+