HBase >> mail # user >> Pagination with HBase - getting previous page of data

+
Vijay Ganesan 2013-01-25, 04:58
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-25, 05:12
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-25, 12:38
+
anil gupta 2013-01-25, 17:07
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-25, 17:17
+
anil gupta 2013-01-25, 17:43
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-26, 02:58
+
anil gupta 2013-01-28, 03:31
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-29, 21:08
+
anil gupta 2013-01-29, 21:16
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-29, 21:40
+
anil gupta 2013-01-30, 07:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-30, 03:32
Re: Pagination with HBase - getting previous page of data
Hi Mohammad,

You are most welcome to join the discussion. I have never used PageFilter
so i don't really have concrete input.
I had a look at
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/filter/PageFilter.html
I could not understand that why it goes to multiple regionservers in
parallel. Why it cannot guarantee results <= page size( my guess: due to
multiple RS scans)? If you have used it then maybe you can explain the
behaviour?

Thanks,
Anil

Thanks & Regards,