MapReduce >> mail # user >> Tests to be done to check a library if it works on Hadoop MapReduce framework

Re: Tests to be done to check a library if it works on Hadoop MapReduce framework
Hi!

I am at present using Hadoop 1.1.1 .

 In the mrunit website [
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MRUNIT/MRUnit+Tutorial]  it is
given that "MRUnit testing framework is based on JUnit and it can test Map
Reduce programs written on 0.20 , 0.23.x , 1.0.x , 2.x version of Hadoop."

I would like to know which version can be used for 1.1.1. Also, no eclipse
plugin is available for the version 1.1.1 , as far as I know, which other
IDE can I use?

Thanks,
Varsha

--