HBase >> mail # dev >> HBASE-5898 & 0.92.2

Re: HBASE-5898 & 0.92.2

Was referring to Stack's comment http://goo.gl/1dMVb

> If you can isolate the region that exhibits the issue, put it on a
> region server by itself and patch that region server to see if it
> fixes the issue.

I can isolate the region fine (when we attempted to restart the
regionserver, stuck threads got interrupted & logged the region name they
were trying to load data for). But that region has gone through a minor
compaction and the situation (files et al) in file system has changed. I am
asssuming state of filesystem is what you were hoping will help us
reproduce. Or you are coming from some where else?
> Also, can you confirm that you are running java 1.6 u16?

Yes we are running Java 1.6.0_16.