Accumulo, mail # dev - Check split points of a given table

+
Mastergeek 2013-09-20, 16:05
+
David Medinets 2013-09-20, 17:20
Re: Check split points of a given table
Eric Newton 2013-09-20, 16:13
There's an API call to get the split points, but not to get the sizes of
each tablet.

You can scan the !METADATA table for file size information, though,
strictly speaking, this isn't part of the public API.

-Eric