MapReduce >> mail # user >> About connection to NameNode in NameNode-HA

+
Shinichi Yamashita 2012-11-01, 15:44
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-01, 16:43
Re: About connection to NameNode in NameNode-HA
Hi Todd,

Thank you for your answer.
I will submit a patch whitch does not output log by some operation.

Regards,
Shinichi