Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-12-02, 06:26
So this release contains substantial regressions from the stable line and contains a subset of features in 0.23.

Wouldn't it be prudent to wait until the branch is compelling when compared to one of the other release lines before releasing?  Otherwise this just seems confusing.

---
E14 - typing on glass