Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Compiling Under Windows (unable to execute generate-thrift.sh)

+
David Medinets 2013-03-19, 23:40
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-20, 01:33
+
David Medinets 2013-03-20, 01:50
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-20, 02:23
+
David Medinets 2013-03-20, 02:31
Re: Compiling Under Windows (unable to execute generate-thrift.sh)
Previous email contains what I think are the best names to use.