Hadoop >> mail # user >> What should I do with a 48-node cluster

What should I do with a 48-node cluster
Hi,

Someone wants to give me (OK, sell, but for the cheap) a 48-node cluster of
decent blades, a few years old. Should I even thy to think of what to do
with them, given that one can use dedicated servers and Amazon's EC2?

Thank you. Sincerely,
Mark
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-20, 03:23