Pig, mail # user - Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-16, 22:07
+
Alan Gates 2012-08-17, 17:53
Re: Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js
Jonathan Coveney 2012-08-17, 19:09
I'm ok with that as long as it is clear it came from a corporate blog, and
of course, if people feel uncomfortable they should voice that opinion.

I think it is good to show that a variety of people use Pig, and I mean,
it's not really a surprise that Pig is developed, used, and promoted by
corporations :)

2012/8/17 Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm happy to repost these kinds of blog entries on the Pig blog.  But one
> thing we as a community need to decide is how we want to handle references
> to corporate blogs.  My proposal would be that any entries supporting and
> promoting Apache Pig should be allowed.  But I have an obvious conflict of
> interest here, so I'd like to get other people's inputs.
>
> Alan.
>
> On Aug 16, 2012, at 3:07 PM, Russell Jurney wrote:
>
> > I wrote a Pig tutorial to publish data with Mongo and Node.js.
> >

> http://hortonworks.com/blog/pig-as-connector-part-one-pig-mongodb-and-node-js
> >
> > Is it possible to reblog on the Pig blog?
> >
> > Russell Jurney
> > twitter.com/rjurney
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > datasyndrome.com