Pig >> mail # user >> Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js

Re: Pig as Connector with MongoDB and Node.js
I'm ok with that as long as it is clear it came from a corporate blog, and
of course, if people feel uncomfortable they should voice that opinion.

I think it is good to show that a variety of people use Pig, and I mean,
it's not really a surprise that Pig is developed, used, and promoted by
corporations :)