HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Region size per region on the table page

Re: Region size per region on the table page
Hi Samar

Hannibal is already doing what you are looking for.

Cheers,

JMS

2013/8/1 samar.opensource <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi Devs/Users,
>    Most of the time we want to know if our table split logic is accurate
> of if our current regions are well balanced for a table. I was wondering if
> we can expose the size of region on the table.jsp too on the "table region"
> table. If people thing it is useful I can pick it up. Also let me know if
> it already exists.
>
> Samar

+
samar.opensource 2013-08-01, 18:42
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-08-01, 19:19
+
Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmase... 2013-08-01, 21:34
+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-08-01, 22:29
+
samar.opensource 2013-08-02, 06:38