Pig >> mail # dev >> Better map support?

Re: Better map support?
Typo, sorry. I should refrain from emailing past 10pm (but Open Source
would never be possible for me in that case :)

Yes, VALUELIST is a good to have feature. Please, if you could, add me to
the watch list once you have JIRA up.

Thanks,
Prashant