Pig, mail # user - Embedded Pig in a Python Module?

Embedded Pig in a Python Module?
Eli Finkelshteyn 2012-03-14, 06:15
Hi Folks,
I'm currently working on a framework that's going to do some awesome
graphing stuff grabbing data out using Pig. What I'm wondering is, is
there any way I can put embedded pig in a module and call it that way?
Normally, I need to run embedded pig in a Python script as something
like "pig embedded_pig_thing.py," which I can't really do when calling
it out of a module. Ideas? It would make the framework much cleaner if
this were something I could do, and I imagine it would be useful to
others as well.

Cheers,
Eli