Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop build slaves software

+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 07:24
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-04, 17:31
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2013-01-04, 18:59
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 19:08
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-04, 19:10
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 19:15
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2013-01-05, 00:26
+
Rajiv Chittajallu 2013-01-04, 19:23
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-04, 19:37
+
Colin McCabe 2013-01-04, 22:03
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 22:11
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-04, 22:42
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-04, 22:26
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-04, 22:46
+
Binglin Chang 2013-01-06, 01:57
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-01-06, 06:12
Re: Hadoop build slaves software
HAServiceProtocol.proto:21:8: Option "java_generic_services" unknown.
This is probably caused by a older version of protoc in build env.
On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Giridharan Kesavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
Andrew Wang 2013-01-07, 17:57
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-01-07, 23:35