HBase >> mail # user >> Zookeeper error in case of multinode hbase cluster

+
Bharadwaj Yadati 2012-10-08, 13:43
Re: Zookeeper error in case of multinode hbase cluster
Can you send to us the jps output in your master and slave nodes?
It seems that you Zookeeper service is not working

In distributed clusters, is a recommended practice to keep the Zookeeper
quorum outside from you
HBase Master node.
On 10/08/2012 09:43 AM, Bharadwaj Yadati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created 2 node hbase cluster with master and a slave .When i try to list
> the tables present in hbase  from master and slave , its working fine .But
> ,if i tried scaning the table or creating a new table or scanning after
> this, i 'm getting the following errors
>
> error 1: (in master)
>
> 12/10/08 18:53:31 ERROR zookeeper.RecoverableZooKeeper: ZooKeeper exists
> failed after 3 retries
> 12/10/08 18:53:31 WARN zookeeper.ZKUtil: hconnection Unable to set watcher
> on znode /hbase/master  ---
>
> error 2 :(in master)
>
> ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterNotRunningException: Retried 7 times
>
> error 3 : ( in slave )
>
> ERROR: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.
> PleaseHoldException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is
> initializing
>
> Here is some help for this command:
> Create table; pass table name, a dictionary of specifications per
> column family, and optionally a dictionary of table configuration.
> Dictionaries are described below in the GENERAL NOTES section.
>

> My zookeeper configuration in hbase-env.sh is
> export HBASE_MANAGES_ZK=true
>

> Please help me out in solving it .
>
> Thanks,
> Bharadwaj

> http://www.uci.cu

Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
*Data Engineer && Sr. System Administrator at UCI*
My Blog <http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com>
Tumblr's blog <http://marcosortiz.tumblr.com/>

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci