MapReduce, mail # user - Need Information on Hadoop Cluster Set up

Re: Need Information on Hadoop Cluster Set up
Yusaku Sako 2013-02-13, 09:19
Hi Sandeep,

You may also want to take a look at Apache Ambari for installing, managing,
and monitoring a Hadoop cluster.

http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/index.html

Yusaku