MapReduce >> mail # user >> Not able to start the NodeManager

+
Praveen Sripati 2012-01-09, 12:16
+
Thomas Graves 2012-01-09, 14:45
Re: Not able to start the NodeManager
Not sure why the the properties in the .bashrc are not being picked by the
scripts. Why is it? I am using Ubuntu 11.10. I had to export some variables
in the `libexec/hadoop-config.sh` and `conf/yarn-env.sh` to get 0.23 work
in a cluster.

Also, I had to add `yarn.resourcemanager.resource-tracker.address`,
`yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.address` in the yarn-site.xml for the NM to
know the location of the RM.

Regards,
Praveen