MapReduce >> mail # user >> Where to begin from??

Re: Where to begin from??
I'll be chastised and have mean things said about me for this.

Get some experience in IT before you start looking at Hadoop.  My reasoning
is this:  If you don't know how to develop real applications in a
Non-Hadoop world, you'll struggle a lot to develop with Hadoop.

Asking what "things you need to know in compulsory" is like saying you want
to "learn computers" -- totally worthless!  Find a problem to solve and
seek to learn the tools you need to solve your problem.  Otherwise, your
learning is un-applied and somewhat useless.

Picture a recent acting school graduate how to direct the next Star Wars
movie.  It's almost like that.