HBase, mail # user - GET performance degrades over time

Re: GET performance degrades over time
Michael Segel 2013-05-16, 18:46
Going from memory, the swap value setting to 0 is a suggestion. You may still actually swap, but I think its a 'last resort' type of thing.

When you look at top, at the top of the page, how much swap do you see?